With the arrival of full patch notes for PUBG Mobile update 0.18.0, players will experience a few changes in Miramar, new content for the game modes, bug fixes, etc.
PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 brings a wide array of new features, content, and updates. The full patch notes for PUBG Mobile will be rolling out on May 7th. Players will get excited about trying new content, such as changes for Miramar, new content for classic mode, a new weapon for Arena mode, PUBG Mobile Royale Pass Season 13, Bluehole mode, anti-cheating implementation, and so forth. Make sure you keep in mind the official PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 release date and start the update as soon as possible because if you don’t you will not be able to invite your friends to come play with you if you are on different versions.
For your information, the server will not be taken offline for this PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update. Also, there are requirements for storage space on mobile devices (powered by Android and iOS), which are approximately 1.97 GB of storage space on Android devices and 2.21 GB of storage space on iOS devices. Without further ado, let’s dive deeper into PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 full patch notes update!
Outstanding content and new updates in PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.18.0
- Made changes to Miramar with the Sandstorm effect.
- Win94 can be equipped with 2.7x Scope now.
- Added Canted Sight.
- Introduced new content for the classic mode: Jungle Adventure in Sanhok (available soon).
- Introduced new customization weapon system: Guncraft Finishes (available soon).
- Added new weapon – P90 in PUBG Mobile Arena Mode.
- Introduced Royale Pass Season 13: Toy Playground (Starting from May 13th)
- Introduced Bluehold Mode with brand new EvoGround experience (available soon).
- Added new anti-cheating implementation called Points Protection Against Cheater Kills.
Rewards for players updating PUBG Mobile before May 13th
- 1 Radio
- 2,888 BP
- 3 Lieutenant Parsec Backpack
Changes for PUBG Miramar – Get ready to experience a Mad Miramar
- Some visual updates have been made to improve the Classic Miramar map and some new elements have been added to the map as well.
- Now, players will see an Oasis in the northern part of the map and Urban Ruins is now relocated to the northwest. There are more housing areas, new roads and various resources for you to explore. Make sure you choose your landing location carefully to battle!
- PUBG Mobile Miramar now features a race track running through the entire map and it is kind of great for motorheads.
- Added new vehicle for Miramar map – Golden Mirado. Keep in mind that there is only one Golden Mirado spawning on the map, therefore, you should try to be the first grabbing it and using it to show how rich you are in the desert.
- Added new vending machines to Miramar. Now, you can come to Vending Machines dispersed around the map to get Energy Drinks or Painkillers. If you are lucky, you might get 8 drinks at a time.
Added Sandstorm effects to Miramar map
- Sandstorm effects are now available in Miramar, which means some areas in this map and the Main Menu will have a chance to be ravaged by Sandstorms.
Updated Miramar Main Menu Theme
- When you update PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 and download the new Miramar map, you will enjoy the Miramar Main Lobby and music.
- There are some new Miramar achievements now. You have to select the new Miramar map to play and finish multiple objectives to obtain these achievements.
You have to finish the new events to get great rewards.
EvoGround New Mode: Bluehole Mode (available soon)
- EvoGround – Bluehole Mode: Now, there are 2 zones for PUBG Mobile Erangel: outer and inner zone. The inner zone is known as the latest zone representing the next playzone location. When players are in this inner zone, they will lose health provided that the outer zone is present. As soon as the outer zone completes shrinking to the inner circle, you will see a new inner zone.
- There is now a 50% increase in all supplies spawn in the Classic Mode Erangel map. Also, now, players can revive their downed teammates in 4 seconds.
New Classic Mode Content: Jungle Adventure (available soon)
- Throughout the new event, when you look for a match in PUBG Sanhok, you will have a random chance to get into the new Jungle Adventure Mode. This new mode brings lots of features and challenges that are not added to Sanhok.
- Totem: You should find ancient totems and call up their power for a chance to get a blessing or item.
- Jungle Food: Now, you will catch sight of fruit and other foods in the wild. When you eat them, you will get mysterious effects.
- Hot Air Balloon: When you direct a Hot Air Balloon, you can survey the battlefield.
New Arena Content: New Weapon – P90
- PUBG Mobile Arena mode introduces a new weapon to players – the P90. It is known as a frightening weapon in close quarters combat.
- P90 shoots 9mm rounds and features a default magazine capacity of up to 50 shots. There are three different shooting modes for this weapon, including single, burst, and full-auto.
- You can add SMG Muzzle attachments, 1x-6x Scope, and the Laser Sight to the P90.
Classic Mode Improvements
Added Canted Sight
- Canted Sight is a new attachment that will appear in the classic mode and it goes along with most assault rifles, submachine guns, sniper rifles, light machine guns, and some shotguns.
- This new attachment – the Canted Sight can be attached to other scopes and functions as a close-range scope.
- You have two ways to adjust Canted Sight settings:
- You can set Preferences in the Settings and it enables adjustments to the customized interface.
- You can also adjust the Canted Sight Crosshair style and color in the Settings.
Security Features – Point Protection Matches
- PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update now has security features – Point Protection Matches. In battles where players lose their points because of getting killed by cheaters and players that use plug-ins after that killer has been confirmed as a cheater by the system, the match will turn into a Point Protection Match. All points subtracted in the match will be sent back to players and they can check this through in-game mail. Cheaters appear in most of the matches and are spotted very fast, but there is probably some delay.
New Results Screen UI
- Made an improvement to the Results Screen of PUBG Mobile Classic Mode, and there is now a new “Detailed Results” screen as well.
- You can see the detailed data of every weapon you used in the game on the Detailed Results page. You can also check out the match statistics and compare your stats with other players in the same tier.
- 5 grading criteria were added to the Results Screen to change the rating system and rating display.
- There are new titles and filters in the Results Screen now.
- An FPP and TPP custom configuration copy function is now available.
- You can get access to Sensitivity settings in the cloud. You don’t have to reconfigure your settings again after updates.
- You can toggle the Auto Equip Scope function. When you disable it, you turn off the Auto Equip option.
Death Replay Improvements
- The death replay is now improved to decrease resource usage. Players can play the death replay from all devices and it now becomes smoother than before.
- Made an improvement to the death replay reminder to highlight that the death replay may lag or comes with some display issues to ensure performance.
Weapon and Attachment Improvements
- PUBG Mobile the Win94 can be now equipped with its own 2.7x Scope and this weapon is only found in Miramar.
- Now, when you load the S1897 as you aim down sights, your view from the iron sights will not be removed.
- There were some improvements made to bullet marks. Players are now able to speculate which directions have been shot from based on the shape of the bullet holes.
- Crossbow bolts now have a trajectory path, which makes it easier to evaluate the flight path of every shot.
- Improved the Light Grip with the new effect, which is “Significantly increases the stability when firing and the speed of recoil recovery.”
- Made an improvement to the stability of the sight animation when players are moving with the Sight activated.
- Made an improvement to Flare Gun. When players hold the Flare Gun or open their Backpacks, they will see the supply type that will be called by the Flare Gun (which could be vehicle or airdrop).
- Made some significant adjustments to PUBG Mobile shotguns, including S1897, S686, S12K, Sawed-off, and DBS.
- Reconstructed the Shotgun spread so the bullets are dispersed more evenly around the crosshair to have more consistent damage.
- There was a slight reduction in the spread range of Shotguns to grow accuracy in mid and close-range encounters.
- There was a significant reduction in Shotguns’ damage at long distances. The minimum damage of every bullet is 4 now at the maximum effective range, and 3 for Sawed-off.
- There was an increase in muzzle climb for Shotguns (no change made to recoil).
- Changed the max effective range of Shotguns to 80 meters, excluding for the DBS that has a max effective range of 100 meters.
- There was a 20% increase in the rack speed of S1897.
- The gun Sawed-off now fires 9 pellets with every shot (grown from 8) and every pellet dishes out 20 damage (reduced from 22).
- There was a slight change to the damage of the Shotgun. Now, the damage per bullet is reduced from 1.5 to 1.2 for headshots, and 1.0 to 0.9 for body shots.
- There was a slight enhancement for the vertical spread of Duckbills.
PUBG Mobile Classic Mode Combat Improvements
- When players press the attack button while applying drugs, the action will be interrupted, and if players cancel the effect of the drug, they will continue the battle.
- Made an improvement to bloodstain effects shown when health is reduced because of getting attacked.
- When you get attacked by other players in close combat, the screen will shake now.
- When you fight in close quarters, the screen shakes too.
- Made some improvements to Throwable Crosshair. The upper/lower part of the crosshair will be highlighted depending on the High/Low Toss state so they can be recognized clearly.
- Quick Scope Switch now has an unequip function. You can use this function in a match to unequip a Scope quickly. To unequip it, just tap the Scope that is currently equipped.
- When the capacity of the Backpack is full or nearly full, you will still automatically collect recommended weapons, attachments, and armor that are on the ground.
- Made an improvement to the battle chat log so the latest chat information is shown by default.
- Made an improvement to the shape and transparency of the location markers of the enemies.
- If you want to show the expired chat marks in the chat log, just tap them.
- The combat status of teammates will be synchronized so the teammate status in the upper left corner of the combat UI shows if a teammate is in combat or not.
- Made an improvement to the Health bar so it will be clearer when a player has low Health.
- Made an improvement to voice messaging in battle. When you press and hold “Voice”, you will play new sound effects now.
- Death replay now has a display of damage statistics.
- Made an improvement to the teammate location marker feature for teammates that are outside the Mini-map to lessen UI interference.
- PUBG Mobile vehicles now have headlight effects when they are being driven.
Drop Tactic Options
- Now, players can choose Drop Tactics in Matchmaking Settings when they choose the mode.
- Once a Drop Tactic has been turned on, the ones that selected the same Drop Tactic will become teammates to each other if possible.
- At the moment, PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 features two options, including Hot Drop and Slow and Steady.
K/D Statistic Improvements
- The K/D data in player information will be adjusted to Average K/D for each match, beginning from PUBG Mobile Season 13.
- Made some improvements for low-end devices.
- Now, players with low-end devices will enjoy smoother matches and lower battery consumption.
- Made a fix to a bug that occasionally made players meet their death after jumping off of a moving Pickup.
- Made a fix to a bug that made some vehicles drift notably on the ground.
- Made a fix to a bug in which the button sound was configured in a wrong way or became missing in the current screen.
- Made a fix to a bug that made lagging in combat when HDR+60 FPS was turned on in some high-end devices.
- Made a fix to a bug that made lagging when other players got in sight of a field of vision of a player.
- Made a fix to a bug that made some screens lag.
- Made a fix to a bug that created resolution display errors when changing between the large and small screen display of Samsung foldable screen.
New System Contents and Improvements
- PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 Cheer Park is known as a social area that contains 20 players at any time. This is a place where players can chill together and interact with each other. It features most of the basic Training Ground features.
- Players can check and see the information of each other, chat, interact with Emotes, and add friends.
- Players can become teammates to each other and join matches in many modes.
- Players can send their invitation to their friends to interact and roast chicken together in Cheer Park.
- Players can take part in many activities while they are in Cheer Park:
- Duel: Have 1v1 duels with other players if you want.
- Hunt Game: You may have joined the Hunt Game in the anniversary celebrations, and now it is featured in Cheer Park as well. Join it if you want!
- The Shooting Range is a place for you to present your shooting skills and fight against other players in the Cheer Park. Feel free to share your results in chats.
Royale Pass Season 13: Toy Playground (available on May 13th)
- PUBG Mobile Royale Pass Season 13 in 0.18.0 update features a toy theme. You will want to explore the Cartoon Rangers in this toy-themed Royale Pass. Just simply pick either Ice Ranger or Fire Ranger at Rank 50 and obtain the Ultra Defender Set at Rank 100 so you can get the time of your life. There are three forms for the Puppet Agent outfit you can mix and match. Try your best to get to the highest rank to level up the outfit to mythic rarity.
- When you finish Toy Mastery of the Puppet Agent series, some cool upgrades for the outfit will be unlocked for you. Generate a squad and advance in special missions together with friends so as to finish them faster.
- Redesigned the RP mission reminders on the result page to make it easier for players to view their mission progress.
- Also, you will see Reminders at the start and the end of the season. There was an improvement made to RP push notifications and tutorial guides. Also, known bug fixes have been presented.
Guncraft Finishes (players will start to craft soon)
- Achieve some weapons to customize elements, such as the color, patterns, and emblems of the finishes.
- The emblems can be edited by players by simply overlapping the basic images to generate their favorite Emblem.
- You can achieve weapon finish materials from the wheel, but you can purchase some materials directly.
- You can also trade graffiti for stickers that can be used for weapons as a finish.
Brothers in Arms Improvements
- Made some improvements to Brothers in Arms. Now, players can get into the Brothers in Arms screen from Lobby.
- Made improvements to the Brothers in Arms UI for Veterans and Rookies: lessened secondary information to concentrate on training related operations.
- Altered matching rules. Veterans can select Duo and Squad modes at the same time to search for a match.
- Made improvements to Brothers in Arms Battle: Rookies will now go after Veterans automatically when jumping so players can’t jump alone.
- Made an improvement to support for Brothers in Arms: Brothers in Arms mission are now added to daily missions and RP missions.
- PUBG Mobile Miramar 2.0 Achievements: More objectives for players to finish in Miramar 2.0.
- Released Bluehole Mode achievements: Players must win matches in Bluehole Mode to complete.
- Released Cheer Park achievements: You invite friends to Cheer Park with you and experience the Shooting Range.
- Released new Brothers in Arms Achievements: Get achievements by playing Brothers in Arms matches.
- Released new Radio achievements: You have to send messages with the Radio to finish.
- Released new Dependable V achievement: You have to log in to the game and gather more days to complete.
- When players linked 2 social network accounts, they can unlink one of the social accounts, but, because of account security reasons, players are not allowed to unlink an account within 30 days of unlinking an account.
Improvements to “Play Another Match”
- The total “Player Another Match” countdown timer has been decreased.
- Made an improvement to Interaction methods.
Team Invite Improvements
- You can view up to 3 invites at a time.
- Made an improvement to invitation frame interactions.
- Your requests can be accepted by the recipient now rather than just the room creator.
LIKE Feature Improvements
- You will see the number of LIKEs that you received in the last 20 matches on the team-up page.
- The LIKE Rankings now has “Number of LIKEs received in the last 20 matches”.
- The results screen now has a record of gifts and LIKEs sent by teammates.
New Currency in PUBG Mobile 0.18.0
- A new currency has been added to PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 and it’s called AG (AceGold). After the latest PUBG Mobile update 0.18.0, AG will be used as an alternative to all Silver rewards in events (this will not be applied for events starting before the update).
- The current price of most items bought with UC in the Shop will be altered to an AG price. When you don’t have enough AG to buy them, you can use UC to make up for the difference.
- There are two options for PUBG Mobile Royale Pass UC rewards: players can select either a 30 UC or 400 AG (equal to 40 UC) reward at the matching rank.
- Made an improvement to the 30 UC Crate: The items from the crate were adjusted and the default draw price was altered to 300 AG. You can use UC to make up the difference when you don’t have enough AG to buy items. Also, you can still use previous Supply Crate Coupons.
- To help you download better, the Resource Expansion Pack has been split into 3 packs.
- After the modes and the reliant maps are divided, you will see the total size of the required download on all the related interfaces synchronously.
- When PUBG Mobile Season 13 begins on May 13th, the statistics for Season 12 will be updated at the same time as well.
- The characters that have just been newly created will be equipped with clothes by default.