With the new PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 update, your gaming experience will be renewed thanks to the new Livik map, exclusive weapons, and other content. Check it out!
PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 has been released! Are you excited to check out what’s new inside the latest update? This is one of the best PUBG Mobile updates so far as it features a brand new map for the classic mode: Livik. Get ready to immerse yourself on a nice map full of snow, grass, flowers, and a beautiful waterfall. Aside from PUBG Mobile Livik, players can also explore other new content and features, including the Spark the Flame theme, new rewards for PUBG Mobile Royale Pass Season 14, Ancient Secret-themed gameplay, and other additions. Without further ado, let’s take a deeper look at PUBG Mobile patch notes 0.19.0 now!
Outstanding content added to PUBG Mobile through the latest update 0.19.0
- Livik map! It is true to say that Livik will be the “savior” of PUBG Mobile when it could be a reason that draws the attention of players and keeps them coming back to the game. Become the last man standing in just 15 minutes in this Nordic-style map available for the classic mode.
- Experience the Spark the Flame theme available in PUBG Mobile Erangel and Miramar.
- Royale Pass S14: Spark the Flame officially begins from July 14th, 2020
- New Ancient Secret-themed gameplay will be added to PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 soon.
PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 release date was set to be July 7th. During the update time, the server will not be taken offline. To update PUBG Mobile to this latest version, make sure your Android device has approximately 1.84 GB of storage space and your iOS device must have 2.13 GB storage space. Also, remember to remind your friends about updating the game because you cannot play PUBG Mobile game together if you are on different versions.
PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 rewards for update
Like other update versions of PUBG Mobile released before, in this latest 0.19.0 update, you also receive rewards if you update PUBG Mobile game between July 7th – July 13th (UTC+0), including:
- 2,888 BP
- AG ×100
- Nightmare Helmet (3d)
New content, additions, features, and improvements in PUBG Mobile 0.19.0
Classic Mode Gameplay
New Livik Map
Play PUBG Mobile game on Livik map now!
No more waiting! Livik map has finally come to PUBG Mobile through the latest 0.19.0.update. It is a Nordic-style map with only 2km x 2km in size. There are only 52 players on the map instead of 100 players like other PUBG Mobile maps. Also, a match only lasts 15 minutes. You must get ready to battle against other opponents for a chance of becoming the last man standing in just 15 minutes.
With all of those exclusive features mentioned above, PUBG Mobile Livik deserves the attention of gamers. Livik map is considered to be a unique game with all characteristics from other classic maps. It features snow area, flowers, waterfall, grassy lands, etc. It is truly a combination of all four other maps: Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, and Vikendi.
New exclusive weapons released for PUBG Mobile Livik
Marksman rifle: Mk 12
Added an exclusive vehicle to PUBG Mobile Livik
Livik super firearm training (available soon)
Once the event commences, PUBG Mobile Experimental Trial Weapon Crates will be available on the Livik map. These weapon crates carry special weapons. Make sure you follow the direction of the crates so you can get those special weapons to experience them.
About the special weapons, they are just similar to the normal ones in terms of look. However, their names, icons, etc. will be different. Feel free to use finishes commonly on both types.
The Experimental Trial Weapons have better stats than normal weapons. When you use these trial weapons, you will know your firing and hit stats after leaving a match.
Spark the Flame-themed Gameplay
In this PUBG Mobile patch notes 0.19.0, two classic maps: Erangel and Miramar will be featured the Spark the Flame-themed gameplay. Once you have selected these maps, you will enter this mode.
The Small Statue will be on fire after the interaction. Players can get supplies and event items from the statue after it burns.
Many construction stages will change when the themed event advances. It will burn when it comes to the final stage.
Some tents can be found around the Statue Camp. For supplies, you must enter the tents to get them.
The Ancient Secret (available soon)
Erangel and Miramar are the two maps that feature the Ancient Secret themed mode when activated. It’s up to you to join it or not. Go to settings on the Mode Select screen to adjust it.
This is a big building with a two-story structure. For the first time, you will catch sight of it on the ground. After that, you will see it floating in the air after a stable period of time. Then, it will get to the playzone gradually.
By using ancient slates, players will get access to an interactive puzzle.
On the second floor of the Ancient Secret has a sealed room. If you come here, you can challenge the boss of the temple to a match and attempt to beat him for rewards.
These ruins appear in a small size. You will catch sight of them randomly with crates and puzzles.
Season Warm-up Event Gameplay
Make sure you check out the Season Warm-up Event as PUBG Mobile Season 13 comes closers to its end. This event will be available in the game for a limited time. You can take part in 4-player teams in Classic Mode (unranked) and get all the missions done for great Season 14 ranking points. For your earned points, they will be transferred into Season 14 season rating points as soon as the PUBG Mobile Season 14 update is released.
Altered the Mode Availability Times
In PUBG Mobile 0.19.0, you can play Payload and RageGear Modes during the weekend only, while the Bluehole Mode will not be available in the game anymore.
Arena Gameplay new content
Team Gun Game is the new content for Arena Gameplay in PUBG Mobile through update 0.19.0 (The mode will be playable on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from July 31st)
- 4v4 match: You hold the same starting weapons, but they can be improved if you slay enemies. Any team using the last weapon – the Pan to slay enemies at the end of the match will win. (Or the team with the highest score)
- Library is a brand new map added to Arena Gameplay. While Livik rocks the atmosphere in the classic mode, Library will make your experience with the Arena mode better. Library is the first indoor map featuring a symmetrical layout that has three attack routes, including left, right and center. There are many positions for you to take in the match and they must be based on the weapon you can currently use in the match. You can be on platforms, in doorways or behind bookshelves. Your fighting styles will be improved in this new map.
New Attachment for PUBG Mobile Arena
A new attachment was released for PUBG Mobile Arena – Barrel Extender! This is a muzzle attachment that can be equipped on Sniper Rifles, Rifles, and SMGs. If you add this attachment to your gun, its effective range will be grown, and the damage reduction of bullets will be reduced due to the distance.
Made an adjustment to Arena Firearm Damage Reduction
Now, the damage reduction mode for the firearm is organized based on operational distance. Here’s the order of effective operational distances for weapons (ranging near to far): Shotguns SMGs Rifles Sniper Rifles.
Changes for Basic Combat
- Made a fix to the screen lockup issue at “Loading” when entering a match on a network that is unstable.
- The rendering smoothness on low and mid-end devices was improved.
- The battery usage time for some high-end devices received an improvement.
- More lag issues when HDR is enabled on some devices were reduced.
Pick Up Improvements
- Enter the Pick-Up tab in Settings where you can choose if you pick up Quickdraw Mags or Extended Mags first.
Combat Operation Settings
- Now, when using Scope and Peek buttons, you can choose on/off settings to rotate the camera.
Extended Hit Effects
- More color schemes were attached to Hit Effects and Received Damage effects. Your options for customization are diverse now.
Improved Parachuting Gauge Display
- An improvement was deployed and made to the altitude and speed gauge during parachuting.
- The leader of the team now receives some tips to make the landing area on the mini-map.
- When items are collected, you will see their names highlighted in the pick-up tips to focus on the information.
- The sensitivities on the Sensitivity tab now feature a tutorial.
- The Control Settings screen now features an information page about camera control rules.
- Players can now use a switch for auto pick-up of scopes. When it is turned off, the scopes will not be picked up automatically even though you are near them. But, when it is turned on, the original auto pick-up setting will be restored.
- Some keys can be hidden or put out of action in the custom control panel.
- FPP Mode now features a dynamic holding switch. When the switch is turned on, the weapon will be held at low height when you are not shooting, and this increases the field of view. When the switch is turned off, the firearm will not be lowered and it will display the same as in Arena.
- The custom control panel display got an improvement.
- The default pick-up amount for Frag Grenades and Smoke Grenades was changed to 1.
- The energy boost items in PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 now features an effect preview.
- Items cannot be picked up if the Backpack’s capacity is full. The items’ positions in the pick-up list will remain unchanged.
- When the flare gun cannot be shot, you will see a tip telling you that an error has just happened.
Added new features to Cheer Park and Quick Draw
- Now, players or vehicles cannot block your targets in the Shooting Range thanks to a new trench that has just been added.
- PUBG Mobile Cheer Park got some new features, like a launcher and hot air balloon, a barrier zone next to the Shooting Range area so players who utilize the Quick Draw can pick which to use.
Added new Firearm-Specific to Quick Draws
- Firearm-specific Quick Draws was added to Cheer Park. For an Assault Rifle Quick Draw, you and your opponent will get the same assault rifle (picked randomly). You can only use this weapon to deal damage to your opponent during the Quick Draw.
- The Quick Draw result screen was changed a bit. You can choose to enter another match from the result screen and add friends or send gifts.
New Shooting Range Elite Challenge
- As soon as players have obtained 100 points at the Shooting Range, they will enter Elite Challenge rounds. High-level can follow extreme skills thanks to those rounds.
New Bubble Emotes
- Cheer Park now features a bubble emote. Feel free to communicate with other players using vivid emotes.
Made an improvement to Sound
- There was a reduction in the volume of gunshots in Cheer Park.
PUBG Mobile System new features
New features for Team-up Lobby
Team-up Lobby in PUBG Mobile now features the Team-up Platform that allows you to find suitable teammates quickly. You can also experience voice recruitment feature that is adhering to the voice requirement.
- Now, you will see some displayed messages, like:
- The player’s KDA, Top 10 %, tactical style, etc., as well as recruitment information, like strategy and team’s objectives, etc.
- Find suitable teams:
- If you are idle, you can view the currently recruiting teams based on some conditions, including the chosen mode, language, etc. This will allow quick joining, filtering, manual refreshes, etc.
- Recruit suitable teammates:
- Find-grained requirements now get support from recruitment. When you make a team or join a team, you can focus on your team information page. You can view it or invite other players to your team, who are idle in the lobby.
- Voice recruitment feature:
- Players that have selected voice recruitment will see voice recruitment teams. After the voice invitation has been sent, the one that received it will be invited to the talk with the host in real-time. If both of them are satisfied as well as meet requirements, they will become teammates. Also, if a player selects voice recruitment, he she will also need to join the real-time voice chat with the leader before they join the team.
Royale Pass Season 14: Spark the Flame (available from July 14)
- In PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 Royale Pass Season 14, you will experience all-new themes, nice level rewards, great multi-form outfits, etc.
- The special thing about the new season of Royale Pass in PUBG Mobile is the return of the Roaring Dragon and Dragon Hunter-themed rewards from PUBG Mobile Season. This return will be for the celebration of the 2nd Anniversary of Royale Pass.
- You can explore an RP Prime subscription that is cooperating with Google, containing both Prime and Prime Plus you can subscribe at the same time. There are various types for the subscription, including monthly, quarterly, and yearly. Every month, you can collect 300 or 900 RP Vouchers, with redemption discounts and Airplane Ranking display perks. (As for now, only Google players can access it, while other players have to wait to access it later).
- Already merged the page for RP perks! You can check consecutive purchased perks easily now then see other exclusive RP perks.
- Released an RP Crate Luck Event with great rewards.
- Now, an RP-related message can be shown when you return to the lobby after a match.
- The showing of Airplane Ranking and other content in a match got improved.
Made some improvements for Brothers in Arms
- Made an improvement to the role switching feature. All you need to do is to tap on various tabs to change roles. You are recommended to find a Veteran to grow your rank or become a Veteran for rewards.
- Released a training preparation stage. You can use it during the first meeting between Veterans and Rookies.
- A penalty was released and given to the one who leaves Spawn Island during Brothers in Arms in order to improve the battle experience.
- Added clear marks for Rookies and Veterans. They can recognize each other easily now during training and battle thanks to these clear marks.
- The social experiencer for Rookies and Veterans was improved. The Rookies can now quickly add friends and send Space gifts.
- Other details of the gaming experience were improved. Now, you will see the support for the display of previous invite results and filtering for the same Drop Tactic.
Ace Badge new features
- Now, the badge icon feature is visible on the Profile and Mode selection screen, displaying the number of times you have obtained the Ace tier. Choose the Ace Badge icon to view a record of each season where an Ace Badge was obtained.
- The clan system in PUBG Mobile game, which is classified by clan tags, features more growth objectives and rewards in this update 0.19.0.
- Clan system now features a clan tag, which is for collecting players who have different playstyles and goals.
- Different Clans will have different tags. Each Clan is equipped with Energy that suits that tag.
- Made an extension to the Clan Mission Objectives, containing new personal weekly objectives and Clan weekly seasonal objectives.
- More rewards are added to Clan Mission Objectives and Rankings.
- Clan recommendation joining system now got improved. Also, a new filtering system was released to help you search for players who play at the same time.
New Achievement Rankings
- New Achievement Points Rankings were added. You can compete against other players on the Achievements Leaderboard at the global level.
- Panology Professor: You get this achievement once you have killed 3/10/20/50 enemies using Pan on the Library map in PUBG Mobile Arena.
- Legend of the Fjord: You get this achievement once you have obtained victory 3/10/20/50 times in PUBG Mobile Livik.
- Clan Elite: You get this achievement once you have completed the weekly personal Energy objective in a Clan for 1/5/10/30 week(s).
Made some improvements for PUBG Mobile Download
- It is easy for game video resource download to be done. The video can be shown only after download.
- the Download floating frame now features a network speed display.
Improved firearm attachment finish features.
- With this feature, once you have got an upgraded gun, feel free to use graffiti to unlock the corresponding attachment finish.
- After an attachment finish has been unlocked, the corresponding finish will be visible when you equip attachment in a match.
Made some improvements for PUBG Mobile Guncraft
- Released a cropping function for basic patterns.
- Also, the basic patterns now feature a free swapping function.
- Remember to use UC when you don’t have enough basic pattern materials. The UC will help you make up the difference.
- All Guncraft Firearms now accept Stickers.
- The extending shrinking of patterns for Stickers got an improvement.
- The performance was also improved: smoothness will be increased while you edit your gun.
- The interface was also improved: the information shown in the Guncraft system interface was upgraded.
- Made a fix to the Guncraft camera issue that got confused in Training Grounds and Cheer Park.
- Made a fix to the color aberration issue.
Made some improvements to PUBG Mobile Voucher
- The Vouchers in PUBG Mobile now get improved visual effects. Also, a notification was made to show the expiration in Inventory.
- By using Lucky Spin vouchers, you can go into the latest Lucky Spin directly.
- The Shop entrance and display screen, as well as a new direct screen for vouchers in the Shop now also feature a voucher expiry reminder. With this voucher expiry reminder, you will remember the validity period of the vouchers.
Made some improvements to Radio
- Made an improvement to the visual appearance of Radio messages.
- When players send Space Gifts, they can use Radio to share gift messages.
- PUBG Mobile Cheer Park now features Radio messages.