PUBG Mobile is releasing more and more features. In the context of series of mobile battle royale games available nowadays, it is difficult to become a top game attracting players from around the world. Therefore, PUBG Mobile has continuously developed when releasing new features. Recently, on the launch of PUBG Mobile 0.16.0 update, the development team introduced some outstanding content to gamers, namely the snowy Erangel map, the conversion mode from FPP to TPP, the EvoGround mode with the name Range Gear, and last but not least, the Payload x War mode that is now available in EvoGround.
The official announcement of PUBG Mobile team about Payload x War Mode
Simple rules you need to know about Payload Mode and War Mode in PUBG Mobile
To have a better grasp of the new PUBG Mobile Payload Mode x War Mode, you should remember some basic rules of War Mode below here:
Players can use heavy guns in PUBG Mobile Payload Mode to deal with enemies’ flying vehicles
- Every single match will take place inside a small circle. The location is randomly marked on the Erangel map.
- All players will be equipped with weapons, explosive grenades, helmet, and healing items beforehand from the start of the game.
- The airdrop crates will appear after around 110 seconds each time and there are weapons with high-class equipment inside those crates.
- If you eliminate enemies, you will earn 3 points. If you play with a team, every time you save a collapsed teammate, you will earn 1 point.
- The killed players will respawn every 30 seconds.
- The first team that earns 200 points will win.
- If no team reaches 200 points after 15 minutes, the one with the most points will win.
About the Payload Mode, it is the mode that allows players to use heavy weapons in order to deal with the flying vehicles of enemies. With the combination of these two game modes: Payload Mode and War Mode in PUBG Mobile, at the start of the game, players will receive grenade launchers with any bullets rather than traditional SMG or AR.
Payload and War Mode in PUBG Mobile brings a new experience to players
This new game mode update is just the beginning step of the PUBG Mobile development team as the company has an intention to launch one more update to improve the gaming experience of players. Stay tuned and wait for it!