PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.14.0
It is one of the PUBG Mobile Patch Notes that influence the game significantly.
They are items that you have never seen in PUBG Mobile Download.
- Infection Mode and a very small map in which you can play as zombies
- Another character system that you will unlock and check more appearances and skills
- A pirate main menu theme along with an amazing million-dollar Global Treasure Hunt
- Besides, there is the Royale Pass Season 8 with well-liked objects restocked
However, you can find many more details in the present PUBG Update Mobile such as:
- Infection Mode
- It is considered a dissymmetrical PVP mode that you and other joiners will be split into Zombies and Defenders at the lobby.
- According to the latest PUBG Mobile update news, Defenders are given Assault Rifles. Zombies will utilize melee hits and some abilities with cooldowns. The undead can resurrect after they fall down. The human will change into the walking dead when they are infected.
- If all survivors are bitten or grabbed, the other faction will be the winner. But, those soldiers can win if only one of them survives at the end.
- It is possible to customize Zombie form controls and Quick chat.
- The Infection can occur in the room mode.
- New Character System
- Developers of PUBG Mobile new update have added Victor to the game. It is free to get him from the Character under Workshop.
- His skills will lower SMG reload time. They will run in EvoGround and they cannot influence the balance in Classic mode.
- Victor is granted many exclusive costumes. Do not skip Legendary Conquest! Gather materials and level up if you want to possess unique emotes and voices!
- You can upgrade VIctor if you involve in matches. You will gain rewards for each stage and a special one MVP Results Emote at level 10 (max). Character Crates with rare prizes will belong to you after you collect EXP after max level.
- Pirate Main Menu Theme and Global Treasure Hunt
- Both of them are elements that will create a thrilling adventure for participants in the current PUBG Mobile official update.
- You can search for treasures within the combat like gold, silver and bronze compasses. Use them to redeem gifts!
- About the Global Treasure Hunt
- You need to conquer 4 phases. Each of them will come with its own playfield and 7 levels with 2 missions for each level.
- Open the quest crate by fulfilling 1 mission!
- Acquire a stage crate by finishing 7 or more challenges!
- Win 56 missions to achieve the final reward!
- Be victorious over any task of a stage before moving to the lucky draw and getting the PMCO travel fund!
- Background download added to iOS devices
- Since PUBG Mobile update date, iOS users can swap the app to the background when they download versions.
- For the Android Resources Pack, specifically in PUBG Mobile new update size, the Android installation package is minimized. Besides, another pack has been added. It comprises a few rarely used pieces which pop up with a placeholder icon unless the pack is downloaded.
- To Daily Mission System Update
- Decreased the number of missions and improved the rewards
- Daily Missions, in addition to the Login Mission, spawn at random. It is easy to switch to other random objectives in the pool up to 3 times a day.
- Level V and rewards are supplemented for a couple of achievements.
Tweaks and Bugfixes
You may want to remove all issues that you have encountered in-game. We have released some fixes and improvements similar to PUBG update pc.
- Performance and Compatibility
- Modified the iOS platform thread scheduling, diminished the power consumption with the heating of several iOS tools
- It is smoother to get on/off or drive vehicles.
- Refined firing fluency when multiple people went into the final circle
- It’s more convenient when other survivors and Air Drops are visible.
- The PUBG Mobile Classic mode works rapidly on some low-end devices.
- Backpacks can be opened quicker
- Items in PUBG Mobile can be picked up and equipped smoothly.
- It’s handy to play Team Deathmatch mode.
- Made airstrike effects better
- Inventory UI is more useful.
- Outfits: The old outfit will not be equipped when the new costume is incompatible with the currently utilized clothes.
- Ameliorated the shop visual: the other background, more lighting effects, and the camera angle is reset, the display is highlighted for more depth and texture
- Have halo, altered scenes, highlighted the display effect of guns
- Portable Closet: the UI will collapse if you do not tap the icon anymore. The Undo Changes icon is added so as to get back the former outfits with a single tap.
- Tweaked Lucky Spin and crate opening experience
- Enhanced the Rankings background
- Advanced Team and Friend interfaces so you can view your buddies’ avatars on the main menu at the PUBG Mobile website
- Added the Middle East server to Crew Challenge
- Shop/Supply visuals are given a new background, icon design, information display, and button locations.
- Removed climbing issue
- Solved character models were stuck in buildings
- Fixed Zombie could not escape from walls in Survival mode
- Fixed the connected social account did not change avatars
- Fixed the Backpack models in the main menu could not be indicated properly
- Fixed nicknames were placed on the Clan page wrongly