PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 will drop Monster Truck on Fourex the map
Get ready to download PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 and practice driving ability with Monster Trucks for free!
PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 is being opened to try out and it will be officially released soon. Additionally, information related to the PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 release date is also received a lot of attention. It is expected to arrive on July 17th, containing the weapon, map, game mode, and many items not existing before.
While PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 has been just launched, many leaks of the next update are also found. Aside from the objects mentioned above, you can experience many more. In which, you will have the chance to drive a Monster Truck that looks like a camion. Based on various trusted sources, Monster Truck will be dropped onto Fourex.
Meanwhile, Fourex is one of the features in PUBG Mobile 0.19.0. It is a special map. Although it is small, it includes a mix that you have never seen before.
Fourex owns all typical elements of four current classic maps in PUBG Mobile Download, comprising Vikendi, Erangel, Sanhok, and Miramar. So, releasing a truck that can fit every terrain on the Fourex map is very necessary. It is the reason why Tencent Games adds Monster Truck to PUBG Mobile 0.19.0.
It’s essential to play PUBG Mobile the version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds and roam around with a Monster Truck if you want to dig deeper into their possibilities! However, it has not been kicked off. So, you can discover its potential below.
- Monster Truck is really better than other means when it can climb or move in high locations. Its max speed at 82km/h is extremely reasonable to run on every terrain despite it is slower than the rest. Keep in mind that it is not appropriate to wander too fast on rocky surfaces on Fourex the map!
- Get in a Monster Truck and you can change position on mountains or areas full of rocks easily. Besides, it is possible for you to go through water, snowy zones, and areas with ice.
How to use PUBG Mobile: Monster Truck
To win in a match, you must survive first. Checking the pros and cons of PUBG Mobile Monster Truck is helpful for you to complete the target.
- Although Monster Truck is flexible on Fourex, it still has a drawback. In fact, it cannot give you a good cover.
- In combat, you will face the enemy if tires explode. Even when you hide behind a demolished truck, it is simple for the opponent to kill you when they shoot through the bottom.
- Before you join a fight after you connect to PUBG Mobile, ensure to find a safe position to protect yourself from incoming bullets. Or, you can run around to make the rival harder to eliminate you until you stand behind a tree, lurk in a house, or any nearby shelter.
PUBG Mobile 0.19.0is adding Monster Truck to their game. With strong & weak points or possibilities that we have already shown, you can start to plan before hopping into the fierce multiplayer arena from now on. Thanks for reading!