PUBG PC is one of the best shooting games that can only run on computers with high configuration. Due to this, players, especially the ones that are using low-end computers, will want to check out this PUBG PC FPS guide packed with some useful PUBG FPS tips to know how to increase PUBG FPS in the game. As you know, PUBG game is an extremely configurable game with some bugs followed by low optimization ability, it will be good for you to grow the FPS in the game for your better gaming experience.
There are many awesome ways for you to increase PUBG PC FPS, and you can follow them to make the computer more optimal for the game. Make sure you also check out PUBG PC System requirements so you can know if your computer meets the requirements or not.
PUBG PC System Requirements
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5-1600 / Intel Core i5-7600K
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB or better
- Storage: 30 GB available space
About PUBG PC FPS
Frame Per Second (FPS for short), is the frame that is displayed per second in the battle. It can be understood in a simple way like this, within 1 second, the more you can view the moving frames, the smoother the image it is. This means that if the FPS is higher, the game will run more smoothly, and of course, there will be no laggy frames.
60 FPS is the minimum FPS that you need to have for smooth gameplay in PUBG PC game. It will be much better if you get to 120 FPS. Nevertheless, reaching 120 FPS will be a hard thing.
Steps to increase FPS in PUBG PC
Learning the best PUBG Settings For FPS 2019 is a crucial thing. You will get a better gaming experience if you know it. To grow FPS in PUBG PC, make sure you follow all the steps below here:
Step 1: If you want to develop the PUBG PC FPS, you have to log into the game and enter the settings to grow FPS.
Step 2: There is a Settings icon located on the right corner. Click the icon to begin editing.
Step 3: You will see a menu popping up on the screen, go into the Settings to set up then edit for the game.
Step 4: Now you must open the Video section with two sections. Make sure you get used to the Display Settings section in the game.
- Display mode: You will see the full screen, full screen in the window form and playing PUBG PC in the window form in this Display mode section.
- Resolution: You can adjust the resolution of the screen to the maximum.
- Lobby FPS Limit: The FPS level will be displayed while in the standby screen.
- In-game FPS Limit: The FPS will be shown while in PUBG PC game.
- Smoothed Frame Rate: FPS will be optimized instead of graphics or details.
The next thing you must learn is Advanced Settings. When you know this section, you can easily increase FPS in the game.
- Overall Quality: With this overall set up, you should leave it custom or customize it at your own will, which will be a perfect way to increase PUBG PC FPS.
- Screen Scale: With this feature, the graphic level can be shown in percentage, the default is 100% and other indicators should be lessened.
- Anti-Aliasing: This feature is the anti-aliasing of the game.
- Post-Processing: Because of the heaviness of the game, occasionally, the in-game characters are already done rendering, however, the scene has not been done rendering yet.
- Shadows: This feature is the shadow effect of the game.
- Textures: The level that shows the details of scenes and characters.
- Effects: All kinds of effect in the game.
- Foliage: This is the foliage effect from all trees in the game.
- View Distance: This is your character’s vision. (if it gets further, your computer will work even more)
- V-Sync: The in-game images are synced from VGA to the computer screen.
- Motion Blur: This motion blur effect will make the image looks more brilliant even though it is not light, and occasionally, players will find it very hard to see.
- Sharpen: This displays the sharpness of the scenes.
Make sure you restrict the visibility, disable all unessential effects and make Textures higher than common to develop the FPS in PUBG PC game.
You have to accept the bad images so the FPS in PUBG PC can grow.
Steps to display FPS in PUBG PC
If you want to know whether FPS has obtained 60 or not, you can check it using the software. In addition, you can show FPS in the game via the Steam system.
Step 1: When on the Steam interface, select the Steam menu and select Settings.
Step 2: In the section in the game, the in-game FPS counter will pop up, and this is the feature that permits display.
Step 3: You can pick 4 positions, such as top left, top right, bottom left and bottom right.
Step 4: When you choose an option, you must restart Steam.
You have to notice the right corner you will select because you will see a blue text which is the FPS shown in the game.
Now, you already know what to do to increase FPS in PUBG PC game. PUBG on PC is not really a good optimization game, therefore, there is always a chance for you to become annoyed even though you already try all the methods to increase the FPS.
If you don’t want to play PUBG PC, you can try playing PUBG Mobile on PC via the emulator software. You don’t have to be anxious about growing FPS in the game, and also, you will play the mobile version on PC just like you play the PC version.