Do you want to know what the new updates are in PUBG Lite? Here comes the latest PUBG Lite patch note which was just out on April 25, 2019. The patch contains brand new contents with the purpose of making your gameplay more convenient and easier. In addition, the development team of PUBG Lite game also plans to introduce better features and they will work more on optimization.
- Parachute System Overhaul
- Introduced a shooting range in the beginning islands
- Made an improvement to muzzle effect (increased the overall quality)
- Made an optimization to the character motion of other players (their movement will now become much smoother)
- Other updates
- Duckbill is a brand new attachment released in PUBG Lite
- Introduced SLR in the training mode.
New Contents: Parachute System Overhaul in PUBG Lite
Many of PUBG Lite players have requested the enhancement of parachute. Therefore, in this patch note, the parachute system will be overhauled to bring a new experience to all players. Thanks to this upgraded parachute system, a more realistic motion will let you easily turn and control the parachute without any issues. You will also find the parachute’s control much easier. Feel free to descend on the correct location that you want.
- Once pressing the Left Shift, you will dive at full speed towards the ground.
- While you are free falling, you can feel that it’s much smoother with faster turning and positioning.
- By pressing Left Shift, you can easily drop more quickly and land faster.
- By pressing Left CTRL, you can glide and reach a farther distance.
- If these two keys are formed as discrepant ones, you need to click on the newly configured buttons to adjust the parachuting speed.
- Your character animation’s length will totally count on the parachute landing speed.
- If your landing speed is higher, then the animation will get longer.
- While you are so close to the ground, cut the parachute if you want. You can do this as you still getting through the air and don’t worry, you will not crash into any objects.
- By doing so, jumping will be faster and more accurately so you can reach the location where you can get your weapons.
- You will be able to reach the drop point faster but if you drop down from too far, you may take damage.
- With this upgraded system, your parachute will be automatically cut if you crash into buildings or objects while you are parachuting.
PUBG Lite now has shooting range which was attached to the starting islands
The dev team has gathered a lot of feedback from the community, and finally, they came up with an idea of making the gameplay of all players more awesome even when they are in the starting island. The developers attached a shooting range with weapons so all players now can easily hone their shooting abilities. If you want to know what weapons are strong, what ones are weak, then test all of them when you are still at the starting island.
- Muzzle effect was improved (the general quality was enhanced)
- The character motion of other players was optimized to make their move much smoother.
- Duckbill is a new attachment added to PUBG Lite game
- Duckbill is shotgun attachment that you can attach to the S1897 and S12K. With this attachment, it can help decrease the vertical/horizontal spread of the weapons.
- Introduced SLR to training mode
- SLR was introduced to the training mode. Now, you will be able to practice your shooting skill with SLR – one of the most famous weapons.
- Addressed the issue of quick marker that is not shown accurately when the player is in the vehicle.
- Addressed the issue of quick marker that is shown on windows.
- Addressed the issue of players who end up dying once getting off of a vehicle that is driving at a low speed.
- Addressed the issue of players that could not see inside the vehicle from far away.
- Addressed the issue of player that was trapped in a specific area at Ferry Pier in Erangel
- Addressed the issue in which there is a chance voice chat not working in the lobby.