PC Update 4.1 is the first chapter of a series in PUBG. Season 4 will be launched on consoles in late summer. Here is the note featuring new content and more!
PUBG PC Update 4.1 Patch Notes
PUBG PC Season 4 will offer a quick look into the past of the Erangel map. It is a good time to discuss the future of the seasonal content for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. Next updates will focus on new seasons which include content not existing before along with skins, gameplay enhancements, and the Survivor Pass with numerous missions & rewards. In other words, those updates will be given different names. For instance, it is the first version of Season 4 on PC, so it will be PC Update 4.1 in the patch notes. Season 4 will be kicked off on consoles in late summer.
Developers of the new Season PUBG PC have revealed a cool visual change for Erangel and returned into the hidden history of the forgotten island that drew the world’s interest with Battle Royale.
Erangel will come back with refresh buildings, more realistic graphics, and a few clues involved in the isle’s events.
TS Jang the executive producer and the head of development division has recently sent a message to all to announce Season 4:
PUBG Season 4 is available and it contains some of the best updates to the game at the moment. Are you ready to delve deeper into PC Update 4.1?
PC Update 4.1 for PUBG
It is possible for you to check out PUBG PC Season 4 details below for free!
Since the day PUBG PC was published, it has attracted millions of fans to visit Erangel. It is the most classic playfield which has been improved to be more appropriate for the recent services without losing anything enchanting. The graphical quality of locations in Erangel with terrains it owns is made better, from standard complexes to major landmarks.
Lots of awesome secrets are added. You can embark on the adventure and uncover them whenever you want. We will show you a couple of images of areas in Erangel here. You can see differences clearly.
- Military Base
- Mylta Power
- A variety of terrain modifications
- Present territory, signage, and houses are reset. You can find more shelters on Erangel without effort.
- To emphasize the transform for Erangel, terrain elements have been put into or edited.
- Added countless trenches, blast marks, camo nets, and abandoned tanks
- You can use barriers along the seaside, too.
- According to the feedback that developers received from players, they have corrected the following items:
- Decreased grass density and color saturation
- As well, lessened the overall brightness
PUBG Survivor Pass 4: Aftermath
With PUBG PC New Season 4 Battle Pass, Survivor Pass 4: AFTERMATH will display the past and present of Erangel through skins and objects from the island. Remember that you can unlock more than 100 prizes by ending challenges excellently and leveling up your pass. In AFTERMATH, you can work with friends to fulfill the target together and obtain gifts. The mission change system in PUBG PC has been ameliorated so you can spend your BP to switch more tasks. Why don’t you select Survivor Pass 4: AFTERMATH and engage in Battlegrounds?
Survivor Pass Period
Survivor Pass 4: AFTERMATH will be opened on July 23rd PDT and last until October 15th PDT before it stops with the live server maintenance (within 12 weeks in total).
PUBG Premium Pass and level-up gears
- The Survivor Pass and Level-up equipment will be on sale until the season is finished.
- Level-up ones can be bought in 5, 20, 30, and 50 level amounts. Besides, you can opt for them from the store.
Another cooperative mission system in PUBG
- Join Survivor Pass 4: AFTERMATH and you can cooperate with someone without difficulty! It is effective to reach milestones and rewards sooner!
- Moreover, you can view the journey progression gauge on the tab and pocket bonuses when each stage is concluded.
- There are 5 phases, comprising distinctive awards.
Updates for the PUBG assignment swap system
- In the new Season PUBG PC, you can single out 3 daily missions every day without cost. BP can be spent to do that. When you win, you can pay out 1,500 BP to unlock the other set.
- If you discover rewards, you will be guided to move to the appearance tab by hitting the button in the popup.
General Mission Info
- Daily Missions: Set again daily at 7:00 PM (PDT)
- Weekly Missions: Implement weekly at 7:00 PM every Wednesday (PDT)
- Premium, Season, and Challenge Missions will be accessible in PUBG PC SEASON 4.
- Premium: They are additional ones for people buying Survivor Pass, and perks.
- Season: They are obtainable in PUBG SEASON 4, with 5 groups (2 for free / 3 for pass holders) and rewards.
Survival Title System Season 4
- Survival Title Season 4 will go with recently developed season presents.
- Survival Title System Season 4 initiates when PC Update 4.1 is rolled out on live servers.
- Survival Points (SP) that you occupied from the old season are soft-reestablished.
- The previous SP is restarted, although it’s taken into account when deciding on your beginning SP for another season.
- SP gains are boosted considerably in Erangel, Miramar, and Vikendi to cause SP saved more equitable on maps with a comparable time played.
In PUBG PC Season 4 Release, the tools and means of transport will be rebalanced.
Weapons and Items
There are dissimilarities to the former PUBG update.
- Expanded the base damage of Kar98k from 75 to 79 and did the same for S12K from 22 to 24, Sawed-off from 20 to 22, S686 and S1897 from 24 to 26
- Increased the damage multipliers for SMGs (Torso: 1.05, Limb: 1.3)
- The damage multipliers for Crossbow are also strengthened (Torso: 1.4, Limb: 1.2)
- The ADS zoom for the default Crossbow sight is grown by 3%
- But, you can seek a reduction for:
- The laser sight attachment dispersion multiplier for pistols, from 0.5 to 0.3
- The base damage of M24 from 79 to 75, Beryl M762 from 47 to 46, AKM & Groza from 49 to 47, M416, G36, QBZ, SCAR-L & AUG from 43 to 41
- The maximum bullet travel distance of the shotgun, from 1000 m to 150 m
- Changes for weapons and items comprise:
- Duckbill attachment will shoot the ammo vertically
- Crossbow can produce a visible tracer
- The top rail is added to Uzi
They are important for players in the new Season PUBG PC to chase or escape. They have innumerable modification.
- Using RWD kinds like Buggy, Mirado, Rony, Motorbike, Snowbike, Snowmobile, Scooter, Tukshai
- The efficient and three-seater motorbikes stabilization
- The max pace of Scooter, from 90 to 105 kph
- Solving of Buggy
- Buggy’s wheels durability by 50% and its maximum speed from 92/115 to 100/125 kph
- The HP of UAZ up to 1200 & HP of Tukshai from 500 to 1000
- The max speed of Tukshai is now 85
- The damage that BRDM-2 taken in Solo by 80% and in Duo by 40%
- Nevertheless, you can test a cutback for vehicles in PUBG PC here. It is for:
- The HP of Mirado, from 1000 to 900
- The motorbikes, they will pare down around 50% more fuel
- The acceleration with boost multiplier rate for Dacia
- Dacia with Mirado move slowly on terrains such as sand, mud, grass, or dirt
- They get a big amelioration revolved around:
- The sounds of Buggy and Mirado
- The replacement with high RPM engine sounds
- Aiming when controlling, it is more accurate
- The FPP camera view
They are additions to PUBG PC New Season 4 Battle Pass
- Choose “=” key and your car can automatically accelerate
- Added the locking system to BRDM-2
- Added Car Audio to Preset Music, switch it on with F5, F6 to toggle, scroll the mouse wheel to interact with the volume
- Everything becomes quiet when your vehicle is destroyed or flooded
Healing & Boost Items
- While you are walking, you can pick them out to use
- Bandages in PUBG PC can be applied until you complete enough 75%
- First Aid Kit cannot make well any additional damage when you are damaged more while you are being cured
- Med Kit and Adrenaline can stack in your inventory when holding more than 1
They arrive in PUBG PC Season 4 Release with optimizations, for example,
- The visuals of Molotov Cocktail
- The weapons and vehicles shaders
- The muzzle flash effects
Radio Message Marker Distance
- Decreased the max range of auto marker placement, from 500 to 300
To minimize FPS affecting Rate of Fire in PUBG
- Weapons’ RoF is less influenced by FPS
- Enhanced the RoF consistency at low FPS
Erangle’s Blue Zone
It is adjusted in the new season PUBG PC:
- The size at the initial phase is lowered
- The zone can work sooner
- Its movement speed will be reduced in some mod and late stages
- Added Turnable to the map, they can play and be smashed and heard by people close by
The UI of PUBG PC Season 4 has been updated and composed of:
- The character customize tab UI
- The Store UI with Weapon Mastery UI
- The Plane UI & Wheel UI
- In AS, KR/JP, SEA, and EU, the system does not modify the present method
- In NA, the featured map option is removed after the first Erangel Visual Update released. You are able to decide on the random one only.
- You can hop into matches unlocked directly
- In OC, LATAM (SA), the random map option can build up healthy matchmaking times.
- Cut down the chance of Moonlight weather on Vikendi
- Added themed elements, for instance, PUBG Nations Cup decals, billboards, signs, and a plane banner
Skins and Items
- Upgraded PUBG Nations Cup Frying Pan, it is priced at $9.99 USD, from after July-31 live server maintenance until August 14th (KST)
It is the coolest part of PUBG PC Season 4.
- It is easier to load the map!
- Hitching or stuttering will not appear often.
- It is faster to calculate the movement outside your vision!
- The replay version of PUBG has been made better whilst the previous files can run.
- Tweaked the Observer UI: Killfeed, Damage UI, Team and player list, Name layout and tags
It is a long chapter in the PUBG PC Season 4 Details, you can read here.
Do not forget to follow and feedback! Thanks for your reading!