With the latest patch notes of PUBG game for Xbox, the game performance will be strongly upgraded. Check out the full patch notes for many changes and fixes!
All PUBG players should be ready for the subsequent content update for PUBG Consoles (Xbox One/PS4) on March 5. The players of these two console platforms can easily explore this update focusing on enhancing the performances as well as fixing some bugs, errors, especially things relating to Vikendi.
Aside from that, both Xbox One and PS4 platforms will have new items added to the game via this update, such as the new weapon called Bizon and a new attachment named the Canted Sight. Another awesome thing is a brand new weather setting on Vikendi called Moonlight! This will allow you to defeat your foes in a night easily.
Don’t forget to check out the “Level 20 Up” ticket that will be automatically given out into the inventory for all players logging into the game from the time that the maintenance meets its conclusion until April 5. Make sure you remember that this kind of ticket will be applied to the incoming pass right after the conclusion of the current Survival Pass: Vikendi. For those who have already obtained level 100 or do not want to utilize the ticket on the current pass, they can totally save it for the later pass.
- Start: March 4 11PM PST / March 5 8AM CET
- End: March 5 3AM PST / 12PM CET
New Weapon: Bizon
- The Bizon is a brand new SMG weapon added to the game:
- It’s kind of exclusive to Vikendi and Erangel.
- It utilizes 9mm ammunition and keeps 53 rounds by default.
- It is only able to take muzzle as well as sight attachments.
- It does not accept grips or magazines.
New Attachment: Canted Sight
- Canted Sight was added to the game as a brand new attachment.
- It is a new scope for weapons with a secondary scope slot.
- If you press key (X button: Xbox One) or (Square button: PS4) while ADS, you will toggle between equipped sights.
- You can use Canted Sight with the following guns:
- AR – Beryl M762, AKM, AUG, M416, Mutant, QBZ, SCAR-L, G36C
- DMR – SLR, Mini14, Mk14, QBU, SKS
- SR – AWM, M24, Kar98k
- SMG – UMP, Vector, Bizon
- Shotgun – S12K
- LMG – M249
- Because of the Canted Sight update, the position and the view angle of the weapon will probably feel more slightly than before while in ADS. However, this does not make changes to any features which probably have an effect on gunplay, like the position of scope in ADS, FOV, and recoil.
- There are some interactions, like collecting an item, jumping into a vehicle, opening a door, they will not be put out of the action while in ADS.
- The damage transferring to helmets and vest was reduced.
- This means that your armor is able to uphold more damage before it gets demolished.
- But the damage dished out to the player will be the same.
- The former damage calculation used to shift 100% of damage to the armor durability.
- The damage system of throwable weapons was altered.
- Damage and effects are now given accurately to players that are covering themselves behind every small impediment, like thin poles.
- Trajectory guideline is now displayed accurately until the throwable weapon leaves a hand of a player.
- The delay when opening a parachute is now decreased.
- Thanks to this, players can alter the directions much earlier.
- Vikendi – Bluezone Modifications
- Bluezone will be now formed further away from the center.
- The damage of the last zone has been grown.
- Vikendi – Modified the spawning rate of the items.
- Reduced the number of SMGs and developed the number of ARs
- Deducted the number of LV3 helmets and vests
- Addressed a problem where doors could be opened from an unreachable distance in TPP mode sometimes.
- Doors will be opened only when in reachable distance from now.
- A new weather setting on Vikendi was added to the game.
- Moonlight: In spite of the setting made for the night, the glowing moon and bright aurora borealis will assist you to spot the foes easily.
- Enhanced UI widget visibility and it is positioned on the bottom center of the screen.
- Attached extra game options.
- Attached a selection to set default firing mode for weapons.
- A keybind for (Press [‘X button’: Xbox One, ‘A button’: PS4] while ADS) Canted Sight – a new attachment – was added.
- A keybind (Hold [left arrow Button] while at default state to observe your weapon was added.
- When your Survival Title promotes, a message will appear.
- The visibility of the white circle on the mini-map was strongly upgraded.
- By modifying the number of visible footsteps within a certain radius of a character, the performance got strongly upgraded thanks to that.
- The performance also got enhanced thanks to the growth in the size of the texture streaming pool to cache in memory.
- The Kill Feed messages, as well as Gamepad Guide UI, were greatly optimized by decreasing the average game threat usage time to deduct hitches.
Skin & Items
- Already made an adjustment to the items grades for event items so they will have a more correct value.
- Already made a change to the item settings so they can be traded for the proper amount of BP according to their grade.
- There will be no Joker and Harley Quinn skins available in the store on March 6, 11:59 PM PST /8:59 AM CET.
- There is going to be an update on the store item list on March 12.
- The store will not contain all items anymore, except crates and the Road Warrior Helmet.
- But you can get access to a new crate and new cosmetic items in the store. You will get more information on these items as it gets closer to March 12.
- Addressed an issue in which a character could spawn in certain places on Vikendi.
- Addressed a problem where the image of the weapon in the inventory was wrongly shown when some parts were equipped.
- Solved an issue where the drop mesh of Level 3 helmet skin was shown as drop mesh of Level 2 helmet skin
- After releasing the helmet with level 3 helmet skin on the ground, it was displayed as level 2 helmet skin.
- Already solved a problem where glasses were not shown while the player is putting on Wool Scarf (Brown)
- Solved an error where the weapon would not be armed and attached sometimes when you change your weapon right after you throw a throwable weapon.
- Solved a problem when altering the throwable weapon with big ping delay, the other players would not be able to spot your weapon switch.
- Solved a problem in which a character would unarm when switching the weapon sometimes.
- Solved an issue where the weapon that is being held would sometimes be displayed behind the back to the other players.
- Solved a problem in which your character would emerge facing against the wrong direction when being rotated at a slope.
- Solved the problem of only altering the POV of the third person when using [RB button: Xbox One; R1 button: PS4] while the screen is being moved.
- Solved an issue where you could hear a footstep sometimes when the UZI was not full.
- Solved a problem where the care packages would excavate into the ground occasionally and prior to coming back up when landing.
- Solved a problem with vehicle places that are occasionally displayed differently.
- Fixed a problem in which the UI of a team was still being displayed even if they already got out of the game before the beginning of the match.
- Fixed a problem in which the kill feed would not display accurately occasionally when a player was defeated or killed by fists.
- Solved an issue where a character would not utilize the health items sometimes if they press the key throughout the melee assaults.
- Fixed a problem in which the nickname and report message was not displaying occasionally when watching over a player who is driving a vehicle.
- Fixed an issue in which the motorbike engine would not turn off occasionally even if the player has left the vehicle.
- Solved an error in which a character was not capable of looting even though they did have space to.
- The issue when the scooter would shake seriously sometimes when in spectator/deathcam/replay was solved.
- Solved a problem in which the character would not soak damage sometimes when he/she left a vehicle at the right moment while colliding with an object.
- Solved an issue in which you would occasionally catch sight of a flickering afterimage when you get out the ADS mode with a scope equipped in FPP.
- Fixed an issue in which a vehicle would vanish occasionally when a character leaves the client and enter the game again while in the vehicle.
- Solved an issue in which the characters would have an uncontrolled amount of instantaneous velocity when a character and vehicle crash into each other.
- A problem where the lobby screen would overlap each other from time to time when in low FPS was fixed.
- Solved an issue in which the weapons UI would overlap occasionally if you switch weapons twice at once.
- Solved an issue in which the marker would not be wiped out sometimes pressing [X button: Xbox One; Square button: PS4] in Spectate mode.
- Solved an issue making the rear wheel of the motorbike lift up and flip over occasionally when the speed is lowered and the direction is changed.
- Already address a problem making the footprints not show when you take a leap and move on the snow-covered field in Vikendi.
- Solved a problem where the vehicles would be trapped on a certain structure in Erangel.
- Solved an issue in which player could not see the boulders in a specific zone from far distances on Erangel.
- Solved an issue about the bullets only going through one side of the fence on a certain bridge in Sanhok.
- Fixed a problem about the objects in a certain place on Sanhok being missed.
- Solved a problem in which the players were able to go through or get trapped in a certain structure in Sanhok.
- Solved an issue in which the characters could go through the ground in a location in Sanhok.
- A problem about the characters being not able to get up when they were near a specific boulder in Sanhok was fixed.
- An issue about the characters being able to move through or get stuck in a location in Vikendi.
- Solved an issue in which the bullets would not move through a fence in Vikendi.
- A problem about the items being unable to be collected from a specific zone in Vikendi was fixed.
- Solved an issue in which the player could open the doors from behind the wall of a structure in Vikendi.
- Solved a problem about the foliage in some zones being like they are truly floating in Vikendi.
- “A/S server name has been switched to “AS/OC”
- The current servers will not be combined or changed by this fix – mistyped the server name.
- Already addressed the issues relating to Survivor Pass: Vikendi
- Solved an issue in which the lock icon was wrongly shown under the Challenge tab.
- Solved an issue in which the instruction UI on the coupon shop was hard to find.
- Solve a problem about the Dacia taking serious damage occasionally and blowing up when driving and crashing into floating houses was fixed.
- Already addressed a problem about the UI of an altitude indicator not working when parachuting in the Training Mode.
- Already solved a problem about the message not showing when purchasing a BP item with insufficient BP.
- Solved a problem in which the sound of the game would be wrong played occasionally.
- Solved a problem about the footsteps being heard when a dead body getting stuck on the door.
- Solved an issue about a party member would vanish away from the lobby from time to time.
- Already solved a problem about the XBOX Digital Camo pants being wrongly shown.
- Addressed an issue about the speed of Dacia that does not reduce while driving on snow on the Vikendi.
- Solved a problem in which the vehicles were able to fly or fall through the floor above a certain speed sometimes.
- Solved a problem about buildings taking a long period of time to load in Vikendi.