PUBG Mobile 3rd Anniversary download has officially launched for gamers. Now players can completely download PUBG Mobile 1.3 on both Android and iOS devices.
PUBG Mobile 3rd Anniversary now has the download link for APK file. Players can experience this new version on Android and iOS platforms. Accordingly, the PUBG Mobile 1.3 update has been released on a global server, which includes brand new features for the game, Hundred Rhythms gameplay, Karakin map, Sticky Bomb, and more. To celebrate their 3rd year of development, the developer released a new update on March 9, 2021, and here’s how players can easily get it.
The PUBG Mobile 3rd Anniversary release date and what to expect
On February 9, 2018, the game PUBG Mobile released its app. Since then, it has gone through various ups and downs but the developers have never let the fans down. With a lot of effort, this battle royale game has continuously grown and brought great success over the years.
So, to commemorate the 3 years since its launch, the developer released the latest PUBG Mobile update on March 9, 2021, on both IoS and Android platforms. However, the game’s servers won’t be taken down for maintenance. Players are completely assured that they will be able to directly access PUBG Mobile once they have updated it on their devices.
Besides, the developer has added some new content and features to the game to attract players. The features include:
- CLASSIC theme mode – Hundred Rhythms
- New firearm – Mosin Nagant
- New vehicle – Motor Glider
In addition, players should note to update PUBG Mobile as soon as the 1.3 update version arrives. Because the older version will not support connecting with players who have the new version.
PUBG Mobile Royale Pass will also end on March 15 and at this point all RP will be locked. The next Royale Pass will start on March 17th so players need to keep an eye out for the PUBG Mobile Update.
How to get PUBG Mobile 1.3 Download for both Android and iOS users
Downloading PUBG Mobile 1.3 Update using APK file
Players can now install and download PUBG Mobile 3rd Anniversary with the APK file by following the steps below:
- First, the player needs to download the PUBG Mobile 1.3 APK file from the link provided.
- After completing the download, enable the option “Install from Unknown Sources”.
- Next, you should locate and install the file.
- Once installed, you can open the game and select the desired resource pack – Low-spec or HD Resource Pack.
- Finally, after completing the above process, players can enjoy the latest version of PUBG Mobile on their Android devices.
However, it should be noted that the APK file size to download is 943 MB. So players have to make sure that their device has enough storage space before downloading files. Besides, the size of the resource pack depends on the user’s preferences.
Also, if you get a parse error while installing the APK file, you should consider re-download the file and repeat the steps given above.
PUBG Mobile 1.3 Update for iOS users
Now the 1.3 update has begun rolling out. Players will be able to install and download it directly from the Apple App Store the instructions below:
- First, you need to download the game from the link. If you have trouble with this process, please copy and open the link in Safari Browser.
- Once the download is completed, you should enable the “Trusted Certificates” from the device setting. Then navigate to Setting -> General -> Configuration Documents and Device Managements -> Trusted Certificates and complete.
- Once completed, open the game and login to PUBG Mobile 1.3.
Those are simple instructions for you to install and download the PUBG Mobile 3rd Anniversary. Hope you will successfully implement them.